Sunday, April 11, 2004

Everybody Keeps Telling Me I Need a "Dress to Impress" Chick

His name was Illogic, he was there to say, "I'm the Illogicest guy in the U.S.A."

It's weird seeing all of the same people at every hip hop show I go to. They were all there last night at High Five, and I know they'll be at Little Brothers for the Def Jux show. Last night was pretty live, though. Having Dave in town is always a good time and last night was no exception. I never get tired of his completely misplaced enthusiasm over Hound Dogs.

It's Easter, y'allz. Today, let us celebrate the Anniversary of an event that I don't believe happened. If Jesus had risesn from the grave, motherfuckers would have stoned his harrowed hide until he bled to death again. It's a kick ass story, though. Is Jesus the third zombie in the Bible? There's Lazarus, then the little girl that Jesus brings back, and then the big J Himself, right?

I've got family committments so I'm going to cut this short, but I'll holla at y'all later. OUT.

No comments: