So what do you do when Andrew Patton is asleep on your couch at 4:45 am and won't move? If you said "Leave him there", you win a prize or something. Probably something. Which is nothing. Anyway, Ashley was beyond ready to go at this point and had been trying to wake him up for ten minutes, with Drewsasterous results. I was roused from my precious sleep to go deal with the situation. I don't know what Ashley's deal is, because he got up pretty quickly once I stepped in to handle business. His reactions were hysterical, though.
"Andrew?"
"WHAT!?"
"Hey man, it's time to get up."
"I KNOW!" (Sitting up and flailing arms).
After that, he stood up and strode past Ashley and me to the steps. Completely bewildered and worried that he was going to tumble down them, I looked out into the hallway and he was just standing still at the very top, not moving a muscle. Ashley thanked me and they were off, leaving me to think about whether or not Andrew was a CIA sleeper agent until I fell asleep.
Last night was the second "B-Movies and Beer" night, and the cinema fare was a step up from last week. Whereas "Cabin Fever" just felt like an exercise in self multilation, "Wrong Turn" was more like a pseudo-documentary chronicling the hunting and social habits of my extended family, and a very informative one at that. Seriously, I enjoyed "Wrong Turn" but I'm not sure what the message was. It seems sort of like a cautionary tale about inbreeding, but did that movie REALLY need to be made? Regardless, all three of us thought it was pretty boss overall.
I don't have any solid plans this weekend, so if anyone has a suggestion, I'm all ears.
Until next time, you've been blogged.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment