Tuesday, February 24, 2004

I eat it RAW like sushi

Raw sucked AND blew last night.

On the plus side, Booker T is finally being given something to do, back in a tag team run. Rob Van Dam's offense is more varied than Stevie Ray's, but not as credible. I used to really like RVD, too.

Flair has humiliated himself more the anyone in wrestling history. Making out with a Mannequin, hanging out with Major Gunns in an insane asylum, faking a heart attack, getting pinned by Bischoff, having Russo make out with his wife, getting buried in the desert, Nash handing him the world title, jobbing to Shane Douglas, but there is something especially awful about watching him bow to Meatloaf as he proclaims his greatness. Seriously, Hunter. Twinkies are NOT toys.

They really need to stop choreographing dance moves for Stacy and Gaydar. Haven't the WWE choreographers been in a club? If you have two girls who can't dance just have them hump each others knees arhythmically... don't try to teach them steps. I've seen fat townies look hotter struggling to do the Achy Breaky line dance.

No comments: