And what Cody wants, Cody gets. Gallery Hop was fun last night for a February Hop. Fuck 4 dollar beers, though. I stood and watched while Julia drank down her excess. It went all bitter about halfway through, too. Never trust expensive beer or Guerreros.
The Oak was the Oak. Anyone who's reading this was there. You know what it's about.
Lucas says that my blog is boring. I say, "STOP READING MY BLOG THEN, DICK!" Or maybe I'll just introduce gimmickry and rah-rah.
Andy's Top Ten Things Cody has said to me lately
10. "I'll try to brb so we can LOL"
9. "It's not just a normal kick, it's super."
8. "I don't pay much attention to rabbis. I stick to real religons"
7. "I hate the veins Batista has in his arms"
6. "But you were all like "Nooooo, I'm Andy, ANS! ANS! ANS!""
5. "Why would I give you my phone number, if you're just going to yell at me?"
4. "what's a blog?"
3. "Josh would read your blog too. But Josh would probably masturbate while reading it. Which is just weird."
2. "If my name isn't somewhere in this blog, you will be seriously injured."
1. "You should call her Double J"
Ah, Cody... hard not to love him.
If I get a cell phone, I want a "Crazy In Love" ringtone, just to piss Franz off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment