Tuesday, February 17, 2004

"But I'm PREGGGGGNANT!"

Throughout my life, I've always tried very hard not to actually hate people. There are those that I dislike, there are dozens more that do things that really irk me, but I can't think of any one person that I've ever truly hated: until now. Wow... that really reads like a movie trailer. Anyway, I hate my cousin Heather. She is without a doubt the most loathsome, callous, selfish, reprehensible person I've ever come to know personally. And my grandmother allowed her to enter her home. Not only that, she allowed her to stay there. Here's the best part, though. She was kicked out of her previous residence by her own grandfather, who then drove her to MY grandmother's house. He's such an idiot. If Heather's mother hadn't been adopted, that would be a very strong case for a close genetic link between the two of them. Words really can't properly capture how angry I am. Luckily, I'm going to the movies with Beautiful and Beloved, Lou Cass, Fra the Rugged Man, and Double J, so that ought to put me in a better frame of mind.

No comments: