Thursday, January 22, 2004

Jobs, pop, gay sitcoms

Happy fun job interview in 8.5 short hours. IS GOOD FOR YOU! I ain't spillin' about where it is unless I get it. My God I really hope I don't get it. Isn't that terrible? I'm interviewing for a job and I'm rooting against myself.

I'm going to figure out how to implement comments when I get home from the interview. That way I can see if anybody actually reads this drivel.

I'm going to see "Win a Date With Tad Hamilton" this afternoon. My Topher Grace crush is in full swing. Must support his career in any way possible. Must consume "That '70s Show" memorabilia. Must... make... Topher... A-List star. I'd like to think that I'm mostly immune to that kind of pop culture vapidness, but I'm really not. Sitcoms can still hook me, bad pop music can still scratch my itch the first ten times I hear a song, and I even really want to see "American Wedding" for reasons not entirely known to me. I suppose I can take it as a positive that I didn't care enough to see it in theaters, but it's upcoming ppv debut may be too tempting to resist.

Billy and Chuck should have gotten married. And then they should have had a spin-off sitcom on UPN. I'd have watched that.

On that note, I think I'm beat. Sleepy time.

No comments: