Thursday, January 22, 2004

Ass end of a hot trend

Because I'm sure it's what each and every one of you needs, I've decided to get bloggy with it in the '04. It's shaping up to be a pretty decent year thus far, so I figure that I might as well keep some sort of record of the events therein. If things take a horrific '03ish turn for the worse, this will be immediately discontinued and I will move to a random, far off city for three weeks. Maybe Yakima this time. Yakima would be cool.

Anyhow, we'll see how the Great Expirement goes, as I'll probably just be using this to post my general thoughts on wrestling, TV shows, sports, books, my jackass friends, and as little as possible about my positively BURGEONING love life. (Gringe)

Oh, Cody says that it's time for me to mention him. Cody is a great guy. He lives in Oklahoma City. I've been trying to get him to give me his phone number for the better part of a year, but Cody is a pussy. A great guy, but a pussy nonetheless.

Oh, anyone who is a borderline wrestling fan but hates all of WWE's bullshit needs to watch Ring of Honor. Not today. Not yesterday. Last fucking week. That's how good this shit is. 4 out of 4 Wilmington, Ohio show attendees agree.

I'm bringing Julia to the bar on Saturday night so be on your best behavior, Columbus folk. I dig this lady. Don't scare her off. Lee.

TTFN and remember... two months until Dawn of the Dead 2004. It's here to save us all.

(I used the word "fuck" a whole lot. I wonder if that's indicative of anything.)

No comments: