If I had a thing to give you, I would tell you one more time that the world is always turning toward the morning.
Friday, June 03, 2011
What a jerk
I just got an E-mail from my Wii. It told me that I watched Netflix for 5 hours and 31 minutes yesterday. I really don't want my consoles to quantify how little of a life I have. Be a pal, Wii.
5 comments:
megan
said...
sorry, i forgot to tell you what a judgey mcjudgerson the wii is.
I used to play Brain Age on my DS, but then whenever I hadn't played for a while the little talking host man would scold me and say that he cried every day or somesuch. Now I just avoid it.
5 comments:
sorry, i forgot to tell you what a judgey mcjudgerson the wii is.
I used to play Brain Age on my DS, but then whenever I hadn't played for a while the little talking host man would scold me and say that he cried every day or somesuch. Now I just avoid it.
you should get Wii Fit. it's a new level in machine-man judgement.
We just got a Wii too! My friend Josh, who already has one, won one and gave it to us!
Awesome! Get any games yet?
Post a Comment