Monday, May 09, 2011

Outage? More like OUTRAGE

Hi! As many of you are probably well aware, the Playstation Network has been pwn3d by 1337 haxorz. And then as Sony fumbled around trying to stop screwing the pooch, their website got hacked! Upshot? I haven't been able to watch Hulu Plus via the convenience of television for about two weeks! Nor download any demos, peruse the Playstation Store, play anything online, etc. The most recent news I'm reading is indicating that we may not have full service restored until the last of May. There is a limit to my sympathy for an entertainment giant whose products I support. Unless the Playstation 4 has a time machine packed in, I'm going elsewhere next generation.

EDIT: Also, on the newest episode (12) of So We Were Told, after a little current WWE talk, I take over the show and talk for about 90 minutes about the history of wrestling video games. If that sounds like something you'd like to hear, check it out!

No comments: