In fact, I probably won't get to do much reflecting at all until Sunday, as I'm heading out in less than half an hour with Jason (Sharp, not Dull, er, Spencer), for the 28th Annual Ohio 24 Hour Science Fiction Marathon! I used to say that aside from e-fedding, the Marathon was the geekiest thing I did. I don't e-fed anymore, so... WE HAVE A WINNER!

Maybe Buckaroo Banzai will win me over on the glorious big screen, Lucas. I hope so.
I'm also going to try to stop thinking about how Megan has L.A. Noire and it's apparently amazing. Don't need to spend sixty bucks on a game right now, or ever, really. But SO TEMPTED.
What else? Jenny got her CPA certification notice! Very big news for her as she's worked her tail off over the past nine months for it.
Rock on the Range is happening in my backyard this weekend, which I wasn't aware of until they started doing sound checks yesterday. Never a better time to be across town in Bexley!
Okay, now I really have to run. I wish I could bow out of this more gracefully, but I'm just crunched for time. OH! Here's a cartoon!

1 comment:
i hate to take a break from l.a. noire to post a comment, but i just wanted to reiterate how awesome it is.
listen to the voice or irresponsibility in your head and just buy it!
Post a Comment