I've yet to pay her, but Megan showed a lot of confidence in me by bringing me the console all the same. I now have it set up in my bedroom and actually, as I type this, I'm watching an episode of one-season sitcom Out of Practice. It's pleasant and features The Fonz in a supporting role. He's incredibly short.
Anyway, I was out at Gamestop this afternoon and for pretty much the first time ever, in the Wii section. This was quite an experience. First off, every game is about ten dollars cheaper than comparable 360 and PS3 titles. Also, it had been so long since I actually got to consider buying a game starring Mario that I had forgotten how much I love him. I added a lot of Mario games to my mental checklist but actually went with No More Heroes for $12.99. I remembered reading and hearing just loads of good things about this game several years back and now I finally had the opportunity to play it for myself. I got it home, popped in the disc... ejected the disc and turned it around the correct way, popped it in again, and prepared myself for a swashbuckling good time.
CONNECT NUNCHUK CONTROLLER.
Yes. Something that I had overlooked/forgotten existed when setting up my little white box, is that many games require the Nunchuk gimmick.

I, in fact, do not have one. Round one to you, Wii.

No comments:
Post a Comment