On a sadder note, my awesome phone is broken. I loved it so much. Not as much as I loved my Dreamcast, but probably more than Zack loved Tori the biker chick. So I had to switch service to my first cell phone. The one without a keyboard. I actually really liked this phone when I had it initially. It took crappy pictures and I had a bunch of ringtones on it, from Shaq to Europe. But after nearly seventeen months of the awesome Samsung Intensity, it's been hard going back. No wonder I had texting turned off for years. It's so difficult! My upgrade isn't due until September, and I don't know if I can handle this for another four months. I'm going to walk into my nearest Verizon store on Thursday before work and see if there's anything that can be done. Long story short, if you text me and I either don't reply or do so tersely, don't take it personally. I'm just at war with 2006 Andy.
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Alienating my readership, such as it is
I watched Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's DDT4 2011 tonight. IT WAS AWESOME. Steen and Tozawa 4-EVA. They totes rocked this tournament. They have to be the greatest Canadian and Japanese combination of all time. I can't even think of any others. Wait. Maybe I can. Wolverine and Mariko Yoshida. Lance Storm and Yuji Yasuraoka? Whatever. Dudes were robbed by the hated Young Bucks/Generation Me. My absolute favorite act in pro wrestling right now has to be The Kings of Wrestling, though. If WWE had a clue about anything here in May of 2011, Hero and Castagnoli would be on RAW with a major push. That disappointment aside, I highly recommend this show! Briscoes are also in it! THE BRISCOES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
'totes' has officially become ingrained in your every day speech.
mission accomplished. obvs.
Post a Comment