Thursday, April 14, 2011

For Paul

I wanted to make sure that I took a moment to acknowledge my friend Paul Collins, who graduated from the Police Academy on Tuesday afternoon. I remember when he started six months ago he was very nervous and they piled on the homework, but he made it all the way through and I'm really proud of him. Paul, we've known each other for thirteen years and liked each other for at least nine, right? Congratulations, sincerely. "Big ups" as Tazz would say. Big ups indeed, Paul.

In less important news, episode six of So We Were Told - Wrestling Radio is up at the corresponding website! It's a heck of a show this time around, with talk of Edge, Larry Sweeney and zombies! Don't ya dare miss it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're about right on the years known/liked ratio, I think. But thank you for the shout out...it's about time I was acknowledged on this blog. It took you about as long as it took for us to get along.

Andy said...

This is like the tenth time you've been acknowledged on this blog. Come on, brother!