ALSO, Jason and I recorded another episode of So We Were Told Wrestling Radio and the audio issues plaguing the first are gone, so check it out! I'm in Mason/Newport until Thursday, but then back with a vengeance for Wrestlemania weekend.
I just watched Sin Cara's WWE debut on a handheld camera from over the weekend, and I've noticed something about technology and how it's apparently changed the bootlegging of professional wrestling. Everyone's cell phone now has a powerful, near-professional quality HD camera built right into it. This is great, in theory. Problem is, nobody knows how to use them. I used to watch grainy, but very steadily shot footage of house show matches from the late '80s and early '90s. Now I'm watching a crystal clear image, but the purveyor apparently has Parkinson's . Sorry, that wasn't right. Purveyor isn't exactly the correct word there.
But yeah, Sin Cara, he's pretty good at it.

No comments:
Post a Comment