Monday, February 14, 2011

An understatement

The Rock is on RAW right now. That's pretty cool.

Who am I kidding?

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I like how he keeps saying that John Cena is for babies when he's the one who's been in multiple Disney movies.

Come on, Rock, I saw that the only people you high-fived were kids; you can't trick us!

PS - It is definitely cool that he his back.

Andy said...

I think that Rock defies the laws of hypocrisy.

Amanda said...

http://cutprintreview.com/wp-content/uploads/tooth_fairy251-e1264336308814.jpg

I'm thinking of seeing Hall Pass for Smerch hilarity alone. If only Rock were in it too.

Andy said...

Hall Pass is implausible. Why would you want to go out with another woman if you were married to Jenna Fischer. So dumb.

Unknown said...

Yes, and -especially- if you were married to Jenna Fischer who then says "hey go fuck other people for a weekend, then come back." You'd be surprised how much "permission" can take the wind out of those particular sails.

Anonymous said...

In other news...

Sorry to let you down old chap, but we rented The Marine and Cynthia thought it was a stirring tale of derring-do and true love. (For my part, I was more taken by 'Cheri', which we watched afterwards. (Spoiler that isn't: Michelle Pffeifer = still hot))

[you kehn't see me]

wv: does globetrotting do-gooder Dr. Quinn have a case of 'curets' syndrome?