Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Netflix or DVR?

It is the great question of our times, more pressing even than Team Jacob versus Team Edward (that's a thing, right?) Of the two greatest television advances of this young century, which could you more readily live without... DVR or Netflix Instant!? This is of course more a question for people who have both because until you experience Netflix Instant, you can't possibly appreciate it. Not even theoretically. My love for Netflix Instant burns so brightly!

Anyway, I've posed this question to five qualified people now, and Netflix is more important to four of them so far. Anyone else out there with both who would like to chime in?

Also, I had a dream I went to a Disney theme park with Kevin Nash.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dreamt that we were all at an MMA fight where Brock Lesnar was facing a horn-rimmed glasses-wearing Spike Dudley and Amanda was holding up a sign saying 'BROCK LES-NERD' Sadly the Lesnar marks were in full force and one of them tore up Amanda's sign, yelling 'MORE LIKE BROCK, LESS NERD, amirite!' Lucas then doused the cretin with bourbon, and then I breathed Asian dragonfire on him and set him ablaze.

That's not what really happened. But it could've.

[shooter kehnjiro]

Andy said...

I thought I got post-jacked, but then I realized I did actually tack on that dream bit at the end. My own fault.