Thursday, February 10, 2011
Broken
Installing Little Big Planet: Game of the Year Edition requires no less than eleven updates before actual installation. In the age of broadband connectivity for all consoles, do developers care less about getting it right the first time in terms of bugs and such? Why perfect now what you can slap a bandage on two weeks after release? Even so, really looking forward to this gaming experience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
You pretty much nailed it. However, having such extensive experience with patchy/buggy treks through the post-apocalyptic West and Southwest areas of the US, Fallout: New Vegas really hasn't bothered me that much.
Oh, and I feel like I'm missing an organ: Little Big Planet does almost nothing for me. I seem to be totally alien when it comes to this.
It's very inventive, and totally adorable, but it's not what I'd call a top tier platformer or anything. So far at least.
If any XBox people reading haven't tried Stacking yet, I wholeheartedly recommend it. It just came out this weekend and it's a super fun game. I guess it's not a platformer, more of a puzzle/adventure game.
Anyway, try it out!
I may have to download the demo again. I downloaded it once and they tried to tell me it was a Playstation Move title so I deleted it.
Post a Comment