If I had a thing to give you, I would tell you one more time that the world is always turning toward the morning.
Tuesday, January 05, 2010
VICTORY
Big ups to my mom for the fine birthday gifts of Glee: The Music Volume 2 and a replacement for my long ago stolen copy of Clint Eastwood's Unforgiven. YOU'RE THE BEST... AROUND!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I was waaay too zonked from 1st day back to work+weather shock to leave the haus last nite. :(
But Happy Birthday all the same!! As a birthday present I promise not to attempt a Bret-Hartesque sharpshooter on you.
[kehnzuguri]
wv: The Montreal screwjob was a most unfortunate "uncedn" in Bret's career.
2 comments:
I was waaay too zonked from 1st day back to work+weather shock to leave the haus last nite. :(
But Happy Birthday all the same!! As a birthday present I promise not to attempt a Bret-Hartesque sharpshooter on you.
[kehnzuguri]
wv: The Montreal screwjob was a most unfortunate "uncedn" in Bret's career.
Happy boifday bro!
Tuesday can't come soon enough.
Broin down XXXII: BRO-Ten
(and yes... it's broin down 32, I counted)
Post a Comment