If I had a thing to give you, I would tell you one more time that the world is always turning toward the morning.
Sunday, December 06, 2009
Had to write this down for posterity.
I'm watching Ed Wood with Adam and Annie. When George "The Animal" Steele appeared on screen, Annie said, "Isn't that the guy who's name is Joe... the Steam Engine... Blow? Awesome.
Andy - I dreamed that you, me and some other dude were in your room watching a movie. Except that your room was outdoors - adjoining your house at the top of a hill. At one point a ZZ Top or Van Halen song came on and I called in Cynthia from the next room and she jumped around in tune with the song until it was over and then went back to her room. At some point, "Teenage Wasteland" by the Who came on and the 3 of us were air guitaring to that song, using Huffy dirtbikes as guitars. And then, Ashley came out from a nearby brick townhouse with a perm and asked us if we were ready to go out for Mardi Gras.
4 comments:
Nice.
Andy - I dreamed that you, me and some other dude were in your room watching a movie. Except that your room was outdoors - adjoining your house at the top of a hill. At one point a ZZ Top or Van Halen song came on and I called in Cynthia from the next room and she jumped around in tune with the song until it was over and then went back to her room. At some point, "Teenage Wasteland" by the Who came on and the 3 of us were air guitaring to that song, using Huffy dirtbikes as guitars. And then, Ashley came out from a nearby brick townhouse with a perm and asked us if we were ready to go out for Mardi Gras.
What does it all mean?!?!?
[kehnambulism]
I hope that I responded to Ashley by saying, "No, I am not a Mexican. I am a white guy."
"nonspla" = "Non-Spanish like Andy." The system agrees that neither you nor Mardi Gras are Spanish.
Post a Comment