If I had a thing to give you, I would tell you one more time that the world is always turning toward the morning.
Your update has some problems.First of all, getting ripped off for four dollars cannot be a "deal of the day." Kidding. But you'll want the money back at some point.
CIV IV complete for 12.99. I made out on that one for sure.
I wanted to get Torchlight, the Lucasarts adventure pack, and STALKER for under $10 (combined) and between the time I put them in the cart and the time I went to pay, the sale ended. NO BUYS.
That sale was dangerous, dude. I didn't even know the Adventure pack was discounted. I definitely would have taken advantage of that.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Your update has some problems.
First of all, getting ripped off for four dollars cannot be a "deal of the day."
Kidding. But you'll want the money back at some point.
CIV IV complete for 12.99. I made out on that one for sure.
I wanted to get Torchlight, the Lucasarts adventure pack, and STALKER for under $10 (combined) and between the time I put them in the cart and the time I went to pay, the sale ended. NO BUYS.
That sale was dangerous, dude. I didn't even know the Adventure pack was discounted. I definitely would have taken advantage of that.
Post a Comment