
I can't recall the last time a show actually got worse from the pilot to the second episode, but here it is. V gets fifteen million viewers and Eastwick gets canceled. Thanks, TV!
If I had a thing to give you, I would tell you one more time that the world is always turning toward the morning.

3 comments:
V is fucking awful. Trust me, this isn't just some nostalgia thing. The whack-ass Obama hate in the first episode, and the over-reliance on flying silver death balls (that apparently don't have much structural integrity) is indicating to me that this series is filled with much suck. I may keep watching for Tudyk, but I think it's a Grade A jerkaround that they killed him and brought him back in under two hours.
Did Tudyk's character get killed by gigantic space harpoons? If not, his leaf clearly soared so high on the wind that he cheated death.
[two by two, kehnds of blue]
His people apparently can cheat death. And the scene was -so- amazing, because there was -no way- they were -at all- ripping off BSG. ;)
Post a Comment