If I had a thing to give you, I would tell you one more time that the world is always turning toward the morning.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
The New Sheep
Some people picture sheep jumping over a fence when trying to fall asleep. It's a nice, repetitive image that many find soothing. For some reason, I picture myself in a wrestling ring, running the ropes and repeatedly ducking clotheslines.
That reminded me of the "speed Rumble" from Super Nintendo Royal Rumble. Two player mode, co-operate to see how fast you can throw everybody out by just letting yourself get slung and thrown. I think Franz and I handled it in under two minutes one time.
3 comments:
That reminded me of the "speed Rumble" from Super Nintendo Royal Rumble. Two player mode, co-operate to see how fast you can throw everybody out by just letting yourself get slung and thrown. I think Franz and I handled it in under two minutes one time.
Not everyone counts sheep:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDgAdXTcs00
Same as the old sheep?
pecusham: Sounds like Dr. Strackson's latest venture into defeating the internet, live at donewaiting.com.
Post a Comment