I'm re-reading Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead and I guess the last time I went through he was only up to issue 50, because I've made it to some new ground, and the story is really picking up again. There finally seems to be some sort of direction to things after getting mired for a good couple of years in the prison setting. It's a really great concept for an ongoing television series and I'm very pleased to see that AMC picked it up.
Cousin Annie had her wisdom teeth removed on Wednesday, which will lay her up for the rest of the week. I'm going to visit her tomorrow after class, watch a little Angel, you know how I roll.
Friday is Davekwon's 12th annual Halloween Movie Marathon. Or 11th. One or the other. Either way, it's one of my favorite days of the year and I'm very much looking forward to hearing all the laughable Busta Rhymes dialogue I can shake a stick at.
I'm going to try to get some sleep now. I must be well rested because there's a possibility I'll have to shoot on Fern in the near future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment