Sunday, August 16, 2009

A slept on classic

As fun and action packed as the MMA scene has been in August, I'm glad there's a two week break until the Couture/Nogueira fight at UFC 102. Three major shows in an eight day period is too much.

I watched 10 Things I Hate About You for the first time in my life this morning. The movie, not the new ABC Family series based on said movie. AWESOME FILM. Joseph Gordon Levitt needs to do more comedy these days because he's wasting his prime earning years as an indie drama poster boy.

Photobucket

I also picked up the first season of Gossip Girl on sale at Target this afternoon, so I'll be reliving that sadly strike-shortened endeavor this week. Gotta refresh my memory in time for the season three premiere next month.

Photobucket

It also came with a bonus MP3 download of the audio book of the original novel, read by Christina Ricci of all people.

Photobucket
BLATANT EXCUSE

No comments: