Friday, August 07, 2009

I Hate it When I Work Blue

I watched Step Brothers today on Starz On Demand. This blog has been, over the past five years, a place for me to vent frustrations and simple pleasures, so much of what I say can't really be taken at face value. For instance, I don't really hate music so much as it causes me emotional anguish. On the other hand, I don't really love Brett Favre, I just think he's awesome. So, with that said, Step Brothers is the stupidest movie I've ever seen in my entire life. EVER. I Rambo for the NES were a movie, it would not be as stupid as Step Brothers.

I've made a point to not curse as much on this blog recently as I used to, mostly for posterity. I don't want to re-read these when I'm an old man and have to sift through pages and pages of four letter words just to remind myself what I thought of, for instance, Rambo for the NES.

I am making an exception tonight because THIS FUCKING MOVIE WAS THE FUCKING STUPIDEST FUCKING THING I'VE EVER SEEN. FUCK.

No comments: