Thursday, July 09, 2009

Know Your Champions

http://www.sporcle.com/games/wwe_worldheavyweight.php

Yay Sporcle. I got 30 of 31. I can't BELIEVE the one I missed.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Khali and Kurt Angle.

Unbelievable.

Amanda said...

Did you miss Chris Benoit?

I did. As well as Goldberg, whom I didn't know was in WWE and King Booker, whom I've never heard of (some sort of Booker T mutation). I too missed Kurt Angle and Khali, meaning I got only 25/30 (most of which were Triple H).

Unknown said...

29/31...missed Booker and Goldberg. I BOW TO YOU.

Andy said...

I missed Khali. How is that possible?

Lucas said...

28/31. Missed Angle, Booker, and Goldberg.

Unknown said...

Because you were representing the collective consciousness of wrestling fans who wish to forget his "reign."

Jeff said...

31/31. Just so you know... again, Andy.

Andy said...

How are Cody and I the only people who forgot the Great Khali? Ridiculous.

And as for that crack about his awesome reign, I remember it vividly now. There was a Bollywood dance party on Smackdown.

Jeff said...

Didn't he sacrifice a goat to the Big Show? Or was that a non-title feud?

Andy said...

That was their non-title feud leading up to Backlash last year.

Amanda said...

I missed Khali too. I missed all the people missed by various others, as well as Chris Benoit.