If I had a thing to give you, I would tell you one more time that the world is always turning toward the morning.
Thanks for celebrating with us!Now, funny story:Today at work a guy is talking about the Princess Bride and says something about how great Andre the Giant was in it. I say, "We just watched an old wrestling match of his at my friend's house on Monday".He says, "Andre the Giant used to be a wrestler?"
WHAT? How old is this person!?
23, I think. He's the guy who'd never heard of Madlibs, curry, Nestle crunch bars, or D&D (even though he plays WoW).
What a weirdo.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thanks for celebrating with us!
Now, funny story:
Today at work a guy is talking about the Princess Bride and says something about how great Andre the Giant was in it. I say, "We just watched an old wrestling match of his at my friend's house on Monday".
He says, "Andre the Giant used to be a wrestler?"
WHAT? How old is this person!?
23, I think.
He's the guy who'd never heard of Madlibs, curry, Nestle crunch bars, or D&D (even though he plays WoW).
What a weirdo.
Post a Comment