Friday, April 24, 2009

Blue Moon of Kentucky, Keep on Shinin'

Andrew and I are headin' south this weekend, though I don't plan on it being this sexy.

Photobucket

Tonight, we're going to Fort Mitchell, Kentucky, just across the border, to visit Jason. It's become a bit of an annual tradition these past three years for us to hang out with him on his birthday, so that's the first leg of our journey.

Saturday, we hop back in the car for a jaunt down to Louisville, home of pro wrestling's James E. Cornette, pornography's Audrey Hollander, and most importantly, our pals Chops and Mandy!

Quite a drive back on Sunday, but the memories we make this weekend will be well worth the trouble.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Funky D said...

Eh, the drive back will be fine. At least we don't have to take that horsepath to Frankfort anymore.

DAVEKWON said...

Congrats on living another year Jason.

Unknown said...

Drive to Louisville isn't that bad, especially with the weather this nice. Enjoy!

"unkle" -- sometimes I think it's just messing with me