Here's a fun little game I came across. I was able to finish it with about 3 minutes to go. I got really hung up on a couple of them for a while, but I totally mastered it!
Oh, you can just enter last names to save time.
http://www.sporcle.com/games/wwe_intercontinental.php
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Wow, our brain furrows sure are divergent. I didn't even bother hitting "Start." ;)
"canters?" -- that's no fun!
I got just about everyone from '95 on, and even a few before that. I call that a win for me.
My goal was to get more than half and I got 61/120 so I succeeded! (Mostly I just entered names of people we've watched recently or are in my cookbook).
One of the repeat winners was Jeff Jarrett, who I've never heard of. And Rob Van Dam, who I've only seen once and mostly forgot.
I'm sad that I missed the mountie.
Also, Marty Jannetty? Did he go solo after getting thrown through Brutus' window? Also also, I never knew that a woman won it.
--
A word verification of my "peryown".
He went solo and then lost his job about nine times over the next fifteen years due to drugs. I don't know whether that makes him or Vince McMahon stupider in that relationship.
PS - I just spent over an hour playing guessing games on that website. Fun!
I failed at the game.
Also, I hate when you let your F4W account run out/cancel it.
Amanda: Yes, that site is kind of addictive.
Paul: What are you talking about? It lapsed for all of an hour this month.
Then I guess I tried looking at something during that hour.
I got 94. No way I would have guessed Pedro Morales or Don Muraco. Rob Van Dam would have gotten me triple digits. And ALBERT? Never in a million years.
Post a Comment