Well, Katie just woke me up with a phone call to tell me that I'm old, so I might as well update here before conking back out.
At 9 am (eight hours or so from when I'm typing this) I will have been officially rockin' the party that rocks the body for twenty-six years. Still feeling pretty okay about this one, as mentioned a couple of days ago.
As for tonight, who wants to drink and hang out!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy birthday, man. I've been glad to know ya for 7 1/2 of those 26 years.
Let me know where you're going. I have work today and class this week (and a meeting tonight at 9) but I might be able to make it out for a bit.
NO! I will NOT go out for drinks and hang out!
One wrong blog post later and five minutes late - Happy Birthday!
I'm working tomorrow night, but if you're going to Panda Inn come in to Morone's and say hi.
Post a Comment