Wednesday, January 07, 2009
I... Overindulged
Suffice to say I had a great time last night between mall trolling at Tuttle, dinner at Panda Inn, exposing three people to the wonders of Wrestling Society X, and somehow winding up on Cleveland Avenue inside a Meijer at 4 am. Paid for it today though. No regrets. Thanks for coming out, you seven awesome folks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I hate X-pac even more as 6-pac.
The Lightning Kid/Cannonball Kid/Kamikaze Kid/The Kid/1-2-3 Kid/Syxx/X-Pac/Syxx-Pac/6-Pac/Sean Waltman is AWESOME. You'll figure it out some day.
He's had his moments, but he's evolved into quite the unappealing greaseball over the years.
Sean Waltman is forever LOSE because he was not man enough to deal with Joanie Laurer. (Or did I only write that sentence hoping you would type out all of -her- alt names?)
Oh, and I totally wasn't lying about WSX. The one I saw had Zakk Wylde's band on, so unless that never happened, it was the same show I was thinking of. Accurate, or am I off my nut?
No, you're right about your memory. Just WRONG about your opinion.
Post a Comment