Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Daily Update

My Ohio State widget functions worse than the actual team did last night. Maybe it'll still think they're undefeated in the conference at the end of the season. That would be great.

Dave and I actually did end up seeing a matinee of MBV3D last night. It sucked. Not much more to say, although... if I had seen it in NOT 3D, I can't even imagine how bored I would have been, so I have to at least give the format itself some credit.

2 comments:

Funky D said...

A "matinee of MBV3D last night?" YOUR NOT SO CLEVER RUSE CAN'T FOOL ME! YOU DIDN'T SEE IT, AND ARE NOW JUST DISPARAGING ITS NAME! WHY?!?!?!?!?

venessn: What I was doing backstage at the "Save The Best For Last" music video shoot! Heyyyyo!

dotheate: What you yell at lazy thespians.

Unknown said...

Wow. I feel like we just narrowly missed a Funky D drunken double-post.

As for MBV3D, despite my negativity, I must concur with the sentiment of not seeing it in 2D. That makes sense. 3D is kind of cool.

"doeye" - what I make at Patton when he's cute