Friday, January 09, 2009

D-Lo Down :(

WWE, amidst their cost-cutting measures despite being more profitable than ever before, has released Acie Connor, aka D-Lo Brown, aka the black wrestling Jesus. I don't recognize anymore, D-Lo. I just don't. :*(

Photobucket

I almost blame him. He should have brought back the chest protector. That's money.

And for Lee: Chyna, Chyna Doll, Chynna, Chynna Doll, Joanie Laurer, Joanie Lee, Just Joanie

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Val Venis has also been cut. THIS IS A SHENANIGAN. The entire opening match from 1998's Summerslam is now unemployed. January 9th will live in infamy!

Photobucket

On the other hand, maybe he and the Godfather can re-form their short lived "Supply and Demand" tag team, which I consider to be one of the top five tag team names ever conceived, real or imagined.

6 comments:

Jeff said...

I fully expect the next blog to include the signing of LOW KI. Perhaps our dream of a WWE match ending via leg kicks will come true.

Andy said...

I have no recollection of ever dreaming this.

Jeff said...

We discussed it on AIM a month or two ago. Maybe "dream" wasn't the best word.

Anonymous said...

Andy doesn't remember things he discusses on AIM from one day to the next, so this is not surprising.

I would love to see it, but I'm not confident that Low Ki will make it to the main roster.

Andy said...

Who's AIM?

Anonymous said...

Comedy!