Friday, January 16, 2009

BRRRRRRRRRRR

I'm considering going to see The Wrestler this morning over at the ol' Gateway, but by my calculations I have a roughly one percent chance of making it there without freezing to death. Will my ProWresLove win out over my desire to not die from exposure? Maybe I'll compromise and just watch some more of the new Edge DVD instead. He has long hair and uses anabolic steroids. And possesses great teeth, apparently. So that's one up on Mickey Rourke.

Photobucket

Also, tonight the Kentucky Kid falls to the Nappy Dugout. YOU READ IT HERE FIRST.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I tried being a wrestler once, but I used catabolic steroids by mistake.

Unknown said...

Is the Kentucky Kid actually Lucas Twyman? Because if that is so, then I really doubt he is going to fall to the Nappy Dugout. If the Nappy Dugout is Andy, which I am also making an assumption about.

Unknown said...

So you should click here:

Land of 1000 Maneuvers

Unknown said...

You should also click here:

Wrap Ears Around Aural Chocolate

Poobis said...

Meat Loaf on drums, keytars... awesome!