If I had a thing to give you, I would tell you one more time that the world is always turning toward the morning.
I hear you shave your armpits, which results in you smelling like a lady, but you like ladies, so...(this is where I said "enough" and walked inside).
So after reading through some old blogs, I've basically taken your reins of gayness by starting to watch Gilmore Girls.
Reins of Gayness is the greatest band name EVER.
Do you remember in tenth grade when you printed off that comprehensive list of band names and we'd all just sit around and cackle during study hall while reading them?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I hear you shave your armpits, which results in you smelling like a lady, but you like ladies, so...(this is where I said "enough" and walked inside).
So after reading through some old blogs, I've basically taken your reins of gayness by starting to watch Gilmore Girls.
Reins of Gayness is the greatest band name EVER.
Do you remember in tenth grade when you printed off that comprehensive list of band names and we'd all just sit around and cackle during study hall while reading them?
Post a Comment