Friday, October 03, 2008
Peace, Columbus!
I've got two days and sixteen hours worth of summer 2006 Figure Four Weekly audio content syncing up on my iPod right now, and I hope it can hold me over until next weekend. I'm heading out tomorrow afternoon, bound for the uppermost of the Carolinas. My family used to go there every other summer when I was growing up, four out of eight years I believe, and it's been more than a decade since I've been out on that beach. Thank God, I just need to get out of Columbus for a little while. It's been way too long. I'm sorry I'll be missing the big Ashley get together tomorrow night, but these things happen. Anyway, I wanted to get something up just to let everyone know that most likely wouldn't be posting anything over the next eight days. I hope all is well elsewhere. Adios!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment