Monday, August 18, 2008

Respect is not given, it is earned!

Wrestling night returns with the most recent Ring of Honor pay per view, RESPECT IS EARNED... 2.

Join me on Tuesday, August 19th at 7 pm for two hours of too many moves to count or care about!

The card, for the heck of it:

Nigel McGuinness defends the RoH World Championship against rising Pro Wrestling NOAH star GO Shiozaki

The Vulture Squad (CAW! CAW! CAW!) contingent of Ruckus and Jigsaw battle Kevin Steen and El Generico in tag team action

Roderick Strong and Erick Stevens will do violence to one another in a FIGHT WITHOUT HONOR, here in Ring of Honor.

And in our MAIN EVENT (I think, but it might be the World title match), tag team gold is on the line as THE GHOST WITH THE MOST Bryan Danielson joins forces with J.R.R. Tolkien's Austin Aries to combat the championship duo of Jimmy Jacobs and Tylder Black, THE AGE OF THE FALL!

And then there's a six man tag featuring Sweet & Sour Inc. on the undercard, so that will rule as well.

DON'T BE SQUARE!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I think you should have another *next Tuesday* just for me, since I missed this one, what with having to go away for work and all.

Andy said...

Hey, if you want to come over and watch wrestling on Tuesday, I've got no problem with that. I'm sure Davekwon won't object. We end up doing that most Tuesdays anyhow.