But first... a joke from my popsicle stick.
Q: What time is it when seven hungry lions are chasing you?
I've been quite lonely of late in the romantical sense, and it's kind of a vicious circle. I want to be in a relationship, but every woman I'm interested in is unavailable to me in one way or another. This would suggest that I need to maybe meet some new people. Unfortunately, I'm a total disaster right now. So even though I want to be with someone, I'm at the worst possible point in my life to actually pursue it. I wish I could go back to school this quarter. It makes it a lot easier to meet people because you all have at least one thing in common.
And I'm not fishing for, well, anything with this blog entry. I am a disaster. Since December I've stopped going to the gym, passed out more frequently, had my baseline level of dizziness increase dramatically, and also feel like I'm starting to lose my grip on reality. I'm a mess. So I just need to suck it up and deal with the loneliness until I can get my life back on track, because I wouldn't wish myself on any woman right now.
A: Seven after one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your one true love: http://z4.invisionfree.com/PWE_The_Saga_Ends/index.php?showtopic=137
Post a Comment