Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Striking a Balance

The big appointment is tomorrow, though the bloom is pretty much off the rose at this point. Still, I'm hopeful that this therapist can perhaps point me in another direction if she can't help me herself. Plus, I've got a cardiology consult coming up soon, so hopefully that will bear some fruit. Right now, sitting here, I'm less dour about things than I was a couple of days ago, but I have a feeling that depending on how this appointment goes, I might be ready to break furniture by the time I leave her office. We shall see.

5 comments:

Funky D said...

You stealthy bloggin' fool! Striking an emergency attack while I prepare for bed! NOOOOO HOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I mean, it was funny to see that you blogged in that short amount of time.

Poobis said...

you know andy... it's all about the he said she said bullshit.

Amanda said...

I vaguely remember dreaming that you tried to fight me last night, so maybe you can do that instead of break furniture (if you can wait 'till Tuesday).

Andy said...

Tried? Did I fail at fighting you, or did I just flat out lose the fight?

Amanda said...

I ran away!