If I had a thing to give you, I would tell you one more time that the world is always turning toward the morning.
IT'S DA STR8 EDGE MOVEMENT! DROP THE BEERS AND POT, HIPPIES, AND BOW TO THE PUNKER!
Does he have THUG LIFE knuckle tattoos?
D R U G F R E E, actually.
Hate hate hate.
Uh, what?
How do you hate that?
I just don't like CM Punk at all.
I would like him a lot better if they did say THUG LIFE.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
IT'S DA STR8 EDGE MOVEMENT! DROP THE BEERS AND POT, HIPPIES, AND BOW TO THE PUNKER!
Does he have THUG LIFE knuckle tattoos?
D R U G F R E E, actually.
Hate hate hate.
Uh, what?
How do you hate that?
I just don't like CM Punk at all.
I would like him a lot better if they did say THUG LIFE.
Post a Comment