I’m sitting here blogging on Sunday night as I wait for my cousin Annie to drop off a DVD so I can go to sleep. In a few hours (exactly seven from the time I’m writing these words), I’ll be on the road to the Queen City, Cincinnati! Home of jazz fest and blown spots! It’s Jason’s final week as an undergraduate and I’m going to go distract him from his studies for a couple of days in the hopes of forestalling his graduation. I will return Tuesday night, ready for action. Or, more likely, sleep.
I have an appointment with two doctors at the same place on Wednesday. I want ANSWERS, doggone it!
There’s going to be an MMORPG set in the DC Universe. I’ve never played one of these things, but I can actually see myself spending money to be allowed to bebop around a virtual Gotham City. On the other hand, if I’m healthy by the time this comes out, I’ll deny I ever said it.
That’s about all for today, really. Just wanted to keep the content barrage coming.
I’m missing an MC Chris show to visit Jason. That said, I probably wouldn’t have been able to go to it anyway. That’s pretty obnoxious. Even more so than Chris himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Have fun in Cincy, homie. My brief time in the KY-side of that burg was enjoyable last night, once Tom Tom decided to let us go to the show. HEARING DAMAGE~!
Post a Comment