
Back in the day when he was young, he's not a kid anymore, but some days, he... sorry.
I watched the Smackdown! program last night, and one of the featured bouts was Finlay versus Rey Mysterio. They've had something of a feud over the past six weeks or so, and Fit finally (no pun intended, for realz!) put one in the win column against the undersized luchador. This match RULED. Maybe he's just working up-tempo now that he's returned to the ring for the new millennium, or maybe I was just blind in my youth, but Fit Finlay is frigging great.

Much like a Nitro Girl, he makes a goofy face.
Chyna actually changed her name to Chyna. If that works as far as getting around WWE's copyright on the name, why didn't she do this years ago?
Why isn't Vin Diesel out of the closet yet? His name is VIN DIESEL and he sounds the way he does. For Christ's sake, somebody wave a feather boa under his his nose or something.

Yeah, dude. Not gay. Whatever.
I hope everyone is ready and rested for Tuesday, November 13th, which just so happens to be........... Broin' Down 6: BROvember Rain!

Yeah! Rip it up, Slash!
I don't know if I've told the tale on the blog yet, but if so, TOO BAD. We were trying to decide between BROvember to Remember and BROvember Rain, but we liked both very much. Because it actually rained on the day of Broin' Down 5: OctoBROfest, we took it as a sign from the Dark Lord Crispin that the latter title was the perfect fit.

Your will be done, my liege.
A look ahead:
December 11th: Broin' Down 7: BROhoho
January 8th: Broin' Down 8: Twenty-BRO-eight
February 12th: Broin' Down 9: FeBROary
Go ahead and plan your life around it!
I'm 3-8-0 in Fantasy Basketball. I don't really know what that means, or how I've played 11 games, but there you have it. The Dusky Gentlemen are off to a rollicking start!

Win.
So, I used to watch Attack of the Show (AotS for cool kids), and then I stopped. I think I just had too much junk backlogged on the DVR, and that was an easy five hours a week I could cut out. Well, I returned to the program on Wednesday, in preparation for the desolate TV wasteland the strike is going to leave me with, and you know what? Olivia Munn is ridiculous.

Spelled G, Double E, K.
I don't normally do this, but I'm going to post a second picture, because it's too awesome to not post.

Yoda spoke of another, and BLAOW! There she is!
What a nerd I am. But seriously, I can't fathom how I justified not watching this show over the past few months.
Probably because I was more focused on watching her show.

SEGUE KING. NO MAN MAY CHALLENGE MY RULE!

4 comments:
The Rainn Wilson Mii is fucking rad.
He kind of looks like Dieter of Sprockets fame.
Damn, Olivia Munn IS ridiculous. How do we forget this fact so often???
A "classic" WWE episode of Weakest Link was just on GSN and I thought of you. Lita's kinda dumb.
In reference to the "Only One Can Win (Two Can Win)" conundrum, the "Two Can Win" part of that tag is not related to the original bomb-ass Sylvers song but is the name of the Dilla song that samples it. In the MP3 compilation of Donuts samples that I downloaded, the titles of the tracks also include the name of the Dilla song that does the sampling. Make sense?
Yes. Now it does. THANK GOD.
Post a Comment