Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thursday is RANDOM~!

*Watch The Office tonight. Michael and Jan are going public with their relationship at an office party, which seems like it could be fantastically uncomfortable/funny. Also, Jim meets Karen's ex, which is good times as well.*

*I'm never going to watch Dancing With the Stars (wouldn't even break the rule for Stacy Keibler), but hot damn they're making me think about it with the cast this season. IAN ZIERING, CLYDE DREXLER, and the mack daddy... JOEY FAT-ONE. Jesus. Why can't we get the Fat-One on Celebrity Fit Club? I could totally use that.*

*Ghost Rider made like 45 million dollars last weekend. Not a typo. FORTY-FIVE MILLION. For Ghost Rider. Seriously, was the world just waiting to embrace Nic Cage again? I mean, I'm happy that he finally got to do a superhero movie after all the false starts, especially considering the doomed Superman Reborn project with Tim Burton and Kevin Smith. But come on now. Why couldn't people have turned out in droves to see The Weather Man, an actual good movie? Granted, I haven't seen Ghost Rider, but Jesus Christ, IT'S GHOST RIDER. Are they that desperate to break out another character into a franchise? I demand a Quicksilver vehicle!*

*The Bashams (you know, "FROM COLUMBUS, OHIO... Doug and Danny... the BASHAMS!" are on their way to TNA to feud with the New Age Outlaws. Whatever. Good for them getting a pay check but wake me when Russo leaves.*

*I've determined that Amy Smart is the most strangely hot woman on the planet. Any time she pops up in a movie or TV show, my reaction is always, "Hey, it's Amy Smart. Look at her go." And I don't think much of it. And then, and this never fails, the longer she's in the program, the hotter she gets, to the point where I want to gnaw off my arm to get with her by the end of the episode/film. But the next time I see her in something, it starts all over. What's up with that? It may be that she just has a ton of charisma that comes across the screen really well and enhances her physical beauty very nicely. Hard to say.*

*The Cavs may be getting Mike Bibby inside the next hour and fifteen minutes of me typing these words. That would certainly be a boost, even if they had to give up Drew Gooden to achieve the goal. They're trying to make it happen, but the closer to the wire it gets, the less a chance there seems to be of Sacramento coming to terms with them.*

*Men at Work was a really good band, and Colin Hay is an amazing singer/songwriter as a solo act. These are things you need to know.*

Until next time, I have done my job and you've been blogged!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pssst...see Crank!

Andy said...

Saw it. That's actually more or less what spawned that whole deal.

Anonymous said...

Amen about men at work. I'm still bummed that I lost my greatest hits CD to a former girlfriend.

Funky D said...

Yeah, Amy Smart was definitely johnnyblazin' (TM) in that movie. And though I'm quite excited to see Stone Cold vs. Vinnie Jones at the cineplex, I still maintain that Mr. Cold AND Mr. Jones vs. The Rock AND Jason Statham would be the greatest moment of my life.

Also, did I mention that my blog is back?

Funky D said...

ROFL at me posting twice since your last post.