Monday, January 08, 2007

It's Like He Did it For Us

Good news for Triple H haters and potential RAW viewers for the upcoming NEW Monday Night era (beginning January 15th!), but bad news for those of us with SOULS, as Hunter looks to have torn his quad again. He gave Randy Orton a spinebuster, and his leg just gave out. The last time he suffered this injury, he was out for eight months, came back way too soon and never really got back to one hundred percent. Maybe being a dad will mellow him out or something, but the weirdest thing is that last night (January 7th) was the fifth anniversary of the night he returned from the first injury. SPOOKY. Anyway, here's Hunter getting felt up by Shawn while in intense pain or something.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"No, no. It's just the laying on of hands, Hunter. Chill out. I'm cool."

So anyway, could be interesting times ahead, depending on how long the big guy's on the sidelines for.

3 comments:

Funky D said...

That would be the best gift HHH has ever given me, though the Man Law commercials are close. I must not have a SOUL, cuz I really don't feel bad at all.

Andy said...

Out four to six months, according to WWE.com

Unknown said...

I am apparently also soulless.

But I knows DAT shit ain't true!

So here's to "four to six months" being a drastic underrepresentation of the seriousness of Triple H's career-ending injury.

YAR HAR!!!

"iqdpzus" -- n., dyslexia in the squid