Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy November!

OUTLANDER!!!! I HAVE YOUR WOMAN, OUTLANDER!

-Hi, folks. This is Andy Napier, comin' to you straight from the computer lab, rip rip rippin' it up while I wait for the bus to holla on by. But while I'm here, I'll catch you up.

-HMM IX was a fantastic success, as I stayed awake through seven of the eight films. Funky D took home the title of Most Imroved Marathoner, although I think he had that title in mind all along when he purposefully and maliciously fell asleep during Halloween 4 last year.

Jason fell asleep somewhere along the way and there was much jubilation. Especially from Ashley.

-Ohio State put a mollywhoppin' on Minnesota the next day, running up their record to 9-0, and bringing near the culmination of my WAGER~! with Davekwon. For those that don't know, at the beginning of the season, Dave and I made a bet over Ohio State's upcoming season. Should the Buckeyes win 10 games, Dave will have to wear an Ohio State baseball cap starting right then, going through the entirety of the off-season. Should Ohio State fail to win 10 games, I will have to wear a Michigan baseball cap for the same period of time. Ohio State has four contests left, including whatever bowl game they end up at. This means that they would have to lose all four of these upcoming games. So yes, Davekwon is a GREAT FOOL.

-The KOV + 1-1 went to see Pleeaseasaur (sp?) last night at Carabar, and he, as you may recall from THIS BLOG, rules. There were a couple of no-goodniks in the crowd from the band slated to play next that were upset about it getting late and his set not ending, but FUCK THOSE FUCKERS. That's right, The Hills Have Eyes. You are shitty. And I hate you. If DOUG~! ever found out such a horrendously shitty band was using this movie's name, he would DOUG~! up on you, no-selling all of your awful riffs and lyrics, then kill you with the power of SHOTGUNS.

On a positive tip, Dave and I went back to my place and stayed up until 6:30 this morning watching the live Ghost Hunters six hour investigation of that Shining hotel. CM Punk was a special guest, and he cracked wise all night long. It was fantastic. They didn't experience too much paranormal phenomena, but it was still fine programming, even if I did fall asleep at about six different points. Needless to say, I slept a very long time, pretty much right up until I had to leave for Italian class.

-So, this was a good blog, right? I'm going to try to get back to three or four times a week, but it's sometimes hard thinking of things to talk about. I'll TRY HARDER.

-Peace, Connecticut!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nobody was happy when i fell asleep.

also ashley was being kinda mean to me all night.

Anonymous said...

Good blogging.

Funky D said...

Well blogged indeed. I am quite happy about my most-improved title, but any claims that last year's 4th round knockout was intentional are pure garbage. I'm surprised I didn't fall asleep during the 4th one this year. All these campaign ads must have you in the mood to mudsling, Andy.

Yeah, Pleaseeasaur was sweet as usual. Even the new songs were good. And you have definitely never heard Hills Have Eyes, because the presence of riffs and lyrics, however shitty, is hard to detect.

Andy said...

I don't understand what that means. <@:(