Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Gonna Dress You Up in My Blog

That may be the first Madonna pun I've ever made. I guess we can ask Andrew. I imagine he has some manner of internal statistics about all the puns ever made in the history of speech.

So... what's doin'?

Spring quarter is over (it felt longer than usual), RAW was dumb last night, Jonathan disappeared for hours, and... dear God, nothing is going on in my life. You just got the highlights.

I caught up with The Walking Dead over the past few weeks... so that's something. Still a decent series, but honestly, if it weren't about zombies, there's no way I would have lasted beyond the first paperback.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I hope Keith doesn't read this entry. He'll probably complain about having zombies spoiled for him.

I still need to watch the Sting: Moment of Truth DVD. Like, soon. I feel like the Jesus is leading me to it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When I become born again (and it will happen; it happens to everyone), I just hope that I'm as cool as Sting. Or at least I hope to have his facepaint.

Rob Zombie is writing and directing the new Halloween movie. That should be... something.

I need a new life.

5 comments:

Funky D said...

Oh, your life is fine. You just need to hang out with me more, guy. Or I need to hang out with you more, or something. Also:

"Rob Zombie is writing and directing the new Halloween movie. That should be... something."

Yes, yes it should. When Daymon was told about this last night at Carabar, he started tackling people in excitement. Somehow I survived.

Funky D said...

Also, for the record, I don't have a database on alltime pun usage, but I did send a query down to the boys in research, and they tell me that it is indeed your first Madonna blog pun. Way to go, Ace.

Anonymous said...

One time Andy told me he wanted to kill Jonathan.

Andy said...

How DARE you!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you said it. I'm just relaying the message to those who love Jonathan.