
And please, people other than Andrew "Thirty Bands a Night or Your Money Back" Patton chime in.
Uh oh. I bet I hurt the big guy's feelings. Here ya go, pal. Just for you.

See? It's Dan Blocker and a wacky car!
I bet Cody feels left out now, what with him being stuck in Stillwater or wherever he lives.

Look, Cody! It's the Clique, wishing you a happy Thursday! Hooray!
Alright, so my first pleading remains. Let's do something!

4 comments:
Oh Andy, I love ya pal. Cuz you know before I got past that picture, the mental list was forming in my head. You have me figured out. And a "Dan Blocker with crazy sportscar" pic to "make up for it?" Amazing. Thank you.
And yes, when these other losers fail to give you good ideas...I'm ready to go.
tee hee, you posted at 4:20 andrew!!!
yeah, i suck. anyway, there is mucho geekery this weekend at marcon. you know, hot chicks in pvc, some not so hot chicks in pvc....some really fugly chicks in chainmail. good times...i think your cousin will be there as well.
Gina? Well, this is new.
Oh, and I don't live in Stillwater. That would never, EVER happen, and you know that.
ROFL at Marcon.
Post a Comment