Friday, February 24, 2006

Y'all Musta Forgot!

And then I whooped AllFranz's ass. And then I whooped the poobis palace's ass, and then I whooped Mittens For Davekwon's ass, and then I whooped Blogged Out Since Cub Scouts' ass. Y'all musta forgot!!!!!!!

Holla holla holla, look who's back, bitches. Recharged, refreshed, and ready to talk about all manner of stupid shit in the '06. Me and my boy Codeman gonna kick it out for ya proper. Nap Daddy is the sickest cat they is, and Codeman is wacktose intolerant, ya heard? Y'all musta forgot!!!!!!!!!

I'm back to school like Rod Dangerfield, and assuming a new identity; well read, sophisticated Glen, always ready with a smile or joke, but with deep blue eyes hinting at an ocean of sadness behind them. He just needs somebody to love, folks. And yes, people are calling me "Glen." If any of them end up in the inner circle, they can be re-educated.

Cody~! (God bless Bryan Alvarez and the tilde bang) is rollin' down the streets of Norman, OK with his Sprees spinnin', hoppin' from one exam to the next like he's Yokozuna dunkin' a basketball. Yeah! Good luck gettin' some nostalgic ass tonight, top dog!

I feel good. I feel in the swing of things. Maybe I'll write about my burgeoning (HA!) love life later. Peace, hos!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Wacktose intolerant?" *applause*

I was very confused in the third paragraph because I was still reading it in the rapster voice from the previous two.

Anonymous said...

I actually mistyped my own name.

Andy said...

That you did. I'm shocked anyone commented. It's been so long since my last update.

katato said...

damn i'm psychic yo! hadn't checked here and forever and lookie here what i find when i decide to just now!

heh. glen. heh.

katato said...

^IN forever, not and.