I had a minor revelation this weekend as I reflected on the first three weeks of classes. I remembered what it was that I missed the most about being in school; WIMINZ. Seriously, there are so many hot girls on campus, and being in class with many of them gives me perfectly lovely excuses to make smalltalk. It had been over a year since I last met a woman. Think about that. I've gotten four phone numbers this week alone. I will do my best to just crush a lot, though. Now that's what a I call a "Big" pun~!
All systems go for Ring of Honor Saturday. Anybody have an SUV or van that they wouldn't mind lending out for the day? Oh, in a sad bit of news, Samoa Joe is suffering from a staph infection because of dirty, bloody indy rings. Maybe there's something to what Andrew is always complaining about in regards to the TNA mats. Anyhow, Joe's going to be missing the entire Ohio swing this weekend, so that sucks. Luckily, RoH called in Low-Ki to pinch hit, so good save on their part. Lance Storm is unretiring to wrestle Bryan Danielson on 4/1 in Chicago? Who can say "sixteen hour round trip?!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
1. 4 numbers in one week, eh? Good work. Now you just need to get us invited to some hot parties or something, cuz this guy needs lovin too. Seriously.
2. Well-punned.
3. My official weekend plans: I'm not going up Friday night or Saturday afternoon. I do, however, want to hit Wooster on the way back and spend the night. I'm fine with either driving my own car or being dropped off there. Holla.
4. Dammit, those mats suck, but Low-Ki is cool.
5. I can say "sixteen hour round trip," though it comes out more like "twelve hour round trip to see Andre Williams/DOSS."
Finally making some headway in the first newsletter. It's chock full o' gems like the following:
“'Destiny is at work tonight,' he said.
Would it sculpt him one last title win or a ladder to oblivion?
Larry was in the ring and he introduced the mystery
opponent, 'X-Pac, Sean Waltman'. Oops."
That whole Raven vs. X-Pac wrap-up is priceless.
taha! i told you the women would start-a-flowin' once you got back into the semester-swing!
you go boy! work them digits!
Post a Comment