That's right. He said "magniloquently."
Now, as Andrew relayed to Franz later on that night, initially we assumed it was some sort of nonsense word like "fantabulous." But after referring to the American Heritage Dictionary, we did indeed find a definition for "magniloquent." It is as follows.
mag·nil·o·quent
Lofty and extravagant in speech; grandiloquent.
To say that we were pleased by this information would be like saying that I'm slightly uncomfortable around dwarves. It was a magical, transcendent moment. I think there may have been a high five involved.
So Monty Brown, I salute you. Indeed you are... MAGNILOQUENT.

"There are no streets in the Serengeti!"

4 comments:
Couldn't have said it better myself. He's one magniloquent motherfucker.
I think that it's gotten to the point where we're the only people who read each other's blog, Andrew.
Damn right you are.
Not so fast, gentlemen.
I still tune in.
Post a Comment